How to get the most out of your car’s upgrades
The best car parts you can get your hands on to get your car up to the latest standards.
The most commonly used car parts are: • Transmission • Engine • Transmission fluid • Air conditioning • Rear wheel drive • Front wheel drive.
• Rear differential • Brake fluid • Brakes • Clutch • Power steering • Engine oil • Oil changes • Transmission fluids • Oil filter • Power windows • Door locks • Power mirrors • Power door locks • Transmission clutch • Transmission oil • Transmission and transmission fluid.
• Transmission brake fluid • Transmission transmission and transmission oil.
• Fuel system • Fuel pump • Transmission air cleaner • Transmission battery • Transmission electrical • Transmission cooling system • Transmission fuel pump • Power window oil • Power roof cover • Power front windshield • Power doors • Power wipers • Power sunroof • Power rear-view mirror • Power trunk lid • Power dash with power-assist mirrors • Fuel tank oil • Fuel filter fluid • Fuel filters • Fuel pressure • Fuel gauge • Fuel level • Fuel oil • Headliner oil • Air conditioner fluid • Car door handles • Car key lock • Car keys • Door handles • Door handle bar • Door hinges • Rear view mirror • Rear door handles.
• Door mats • Door sills • Rear trunk lid with power assist mirrors • Door mirrors • Rear seat-belts • Rear seats • Rear doors • Rear window covers • Rear windows • Rear side mirrors • Seat covers • Seats and headrests • Side skirts • Rearview mirrors • Side mirrors and roof cover• Side curtain sensors • Side curtain wiper blades • Seat belts • Seatbelts, door, and shoulder harness • Seatbelt sensor • Seat belt buckle • Seat cushions • Seatback cushion • Seatbacks • Seat fabric • Seat back panel • Seat vents • Seat heater • Seat-back door locks, seat covers, seatbelts and seatbelt cover • Seat heaters • Seat heating system • Seat temperature • Seat cushion • Sway bars • Steering wheel control • Steered wheel control wheel, power steering wheel, and rear suspension components.
• Steershaft • Steer control system • Steerer shaft • Steerershaft assembly • Steery, wheel, control, and suspension components • Steyr, front, and center-lock steering system • Suspension arm • Suspensions arm, front • Suspensors and control arm assembly • Suspensor, rear • Suspeners and control shaft assembly • Stereo speakers • Stepping gear, steering wheel control, rear suspension, and steering wheels • Stepper control, steering, and axle system components.
Note: All of these are sold separately.
• Suspense belt • Suspence spring • Suspenser and control spring • Standard air filter • Standard brake fluid, front and rear • Standard fuel pump, front or rear • Steel wheel, front axle, or rear axle • Steptoe and Johnson, front wheels, front suspension, or axle system parts.
• Steel or plastic brake pads, front wheel, or side axle, and tires • Stinger, front brake, front steering, or transmission components.
For more information on these items, please visit the Australian Motorcycle Safety Association’s website at: www.automotive.australia.gov.au.
The ABS system is used to assist steering by the vehicle, and to control speed and braking.
You can also adjust your vehicle’s ABS level using the ABS-equipped remote control.
A vehicle’s steering wheel can be configured to use ABS for steering control or for braking control.
ABS may not be available on all cars, but most vehicles are equipped with a set of ABS controls that can be activated by pressing the ABS button on the vehicle’s instrument panel.
You may need to adjust your ABS level to suit your driving conditions, including road conditions, traffic, and weather.
The Australian Motorcyclists Association has more information about ABS and its benefits and benefits features.
ABS, brake fluid and other components that are available are subject to manufacturer specification and may not match your vehicle.
Please check with your vehicle manufacturer for details.
See also: ABS: Safety and performance.
How to choose a car’s upgrade kit for 2017.
What to consider when you buy your car.